Offering Environmentally Safe and Cost Effective Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Management Solutions
MCF Systems Atlanta, Inc. was founded in 1989 with the goal of offering environmentally safe and cost effective solutions for managing hazardous and non-hazardous industrial and commercial waste.
Our comprehensive waste management program serves over 6,000 generators of various waste materials with additional capabilities including:
* Waste Disposal & Transport Services
* Industrial Services
* Site Remediation Services
* Vacuum Truck Services
* Roll-Off Container Services
* Lab Pack Services
* Dry Cleaning Waste Disposal Services
* Bio-Medical Waste Solutions
* Pharmaceutical Solutions
* Lamp, Battery & E-Waste Recycling
* Paper Shredding
* Experienced route drivers with annual training on D.O.T. and EPA hazardous materials and hazardous waste transportation regulations
* Customized computer operating system for waste tracking, document generation, routing and scheduling for service optimization
* Comprehensive commercial and pollution legal liability insurance coverage
* Waste disposal services managed by our fleet of straight trucks, over the road tractor-trailers equipped with lift gates, roll-off containers and bulk transportation to better serve you
For the convenience of our customers we also provide route service and over-the-road transporters that serve 22 states. We are fully permitted to transport virtually all types of waste materials and we maintain commercial and pollution legal liability insurance coverage for all materials in our possession.
Bio-Medical Waste Solutions
Infectious bio-medical products such as sharps, gowns, red bags, and chemotherapy waste are efficiently processed at MCF Systems Atlanta. We characterize and classify bio-medical waste in-house along with complete documentation. If required, consolidation and re-packing of waste can be provided too. The containers and liners used for processing such waste are supplied by MCF.
We employ autoclave and waste-to-energy methods to process bio-medical wastes. Transportation of the waste is through GPS-enabled trucks, which ensure efficient and safe tracking of wastes. Our bio-medical waste processing solutions comply with the standards set by the department of natural resources, EPA, and OSHA. Doctors, surgery centers, and hospitals utilize our services extensively
Pharmaceutical Waste Management
We can handle P, U, & D listed hazardous waste, chemotherapy waste, compressed gases, and corrosives. EPA RCRA-compliant incineration methods are used to dispose waste. Waste that results from air fresheners, dusting aids, general-purpose cleaners, and disinfectants can be treated too.
Our turnkey waste management services include waste identification, segregation, profiling, and labeling. To ensure safe transportation of waste, we provide GPS-enabled truck services that operate throughout the United States. Detailed document preparation and manifestation services form a part of our services too. Hospitals, pharmacies, reverse distributors, and doctor’s offices utilize our services extensively.
Contact: For more information
MCF Systems Atlanta, Inc.
770-593-9434 ext 15